IBM Impact 2014 conference begins one week from today and I’m looking forward to attending. I authored an article on the conference earlier this month on IBM Mobile Business Insights blog and I wanted to follow it up with details on my schedule. Safe travels and I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
Monday, April 28
- 10pm: Arrival. Note: I was originally scheduled to arrive on Sunday but I have to deliver a last-minute presentation at IBM’s NYC headquarters on Monday.
Tuesday, April 29
- 10:00am-2:00pm: Staff the IBM MobileFirst Studio booth at the product showcase
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: Press dinner
- 7:30pm-9:45pm: Imagine Dragons concert
Wednesday, April 30
- 9:00am-5:00pm: Internal IBM meeting
- 10:30am-11:30am: Present “The Biggest Mistakes with Mobile Initiatives and How to Avoid them.” in Lando 4303
Thursday, May 1
- 2:15pm-3:15pm: Present “ID4319: The Impact of Mobile on the IT Organization” in Titian 2303
- 10:30pm: Departure
- Login to http://ibmimpactonline.com with your conference credentials (provided via email) to create your profile, connect with other attendees and create your conference schedule
- Configure the IBM Connections mobile application to login to the IBM Impact community. Instructions can be found here
- Follow @IBMImpact and #IBMImpact on Twitter