I’ve worn Costco (Kirkland) dress shirts for many years and I’ve always rated them “thumbs up” due to high-quality materials, construction and low cost ($17.99). The original Costco dress shirts were a traditional fit with button down collar. Over the past several years, Costco has expanded their offering to include “tailored fit” and spread collar that I much prefer. While the in-store selection can be spotty, I’ve had much better luck purchasing online from Costco.com with free shipping and occasionally on sale for $12.99.
- Tailored fit, spread collar, traditional fit and button-down options
- Made with 80’s 2-ply compacted yarns for enhanced color vibrancy
- High-quality fabric, wrinkle-free; non-iron
- Stain management treatment so water- and oil-based stains are repelled on contact
- Seven points of seam taping to minimize puckering
- Fine, single-needle tailoring
- Left chest pocket
- Adjustable two-button cuff
- Low cost: $17.99 or less (watch for $12.99 sales)
- Made to last
- Traditional fit is too big and boxy for boxy. No slim-fit option. The traditional fit is perfect for me.
- Limited selection. Check the website regularly for new colors/patterns.